1. Thou shalt not believe that faith precedes regeneration (being born again), because the Lord your God has plainly revealed from the treasures of heaven in His holy Word itself that sovereign regeneration by the Spirit of God and the Word of God produces faith, and it produces, enables and creates a true, genuine and fruitful saving faith. Hear O City of Destruction the Lord your God makes His elect ones willing (but He does not force or do violence to the creature) to fly to the saving Arms of the Almighty Christ at the Cross. The Lord your God forbids that people should believe, embrace or accept that man has a free will in the sense that he can choose what is spiritually good (i.e., The Gospel). Have you not read that Christ said “I have chosen you and you have not chosen me…?” Hear O people of His pasture, the Lord your God clearly testifies that there is nothing pleasing or good in man to avail to eternal salvation. The Lord your God forbids people to embrace an alleged “faith and repentance” from your own strength. Commit thyself to the giving of the all-acceptable way of giving the most, highest and greatest glory, praise and thanks to the Almighty Trinity in His all-righteous choice in the making alive His people, and sinners are spiritually dead in trespasses and sins: (a dead corpse is not physically alive, and in the same way, man is not spiritually alive but dead). The Lord your God forbids any to say “I believe based on my free-will” but rather boldly say “I believe only because I have been born again.” Do not say “I believe because of my free-will and the Holy Spirit” or “I believe because of cooperative grace” but rather say “I believe because of monergistic regeneration (being made alive) by God the Holy Spirit” or “I believe because God made me born again.” The Lord your God forbids any to deny that God alone saves in salvation. The Lord your God says being born again is not a cooperative achievement: salvation is not man’s achievement but God’s achievement alone in totality. This is why we boast of God not our ourselves. God sings over us because of His work in and through us. The Lord your God says plainly in His Word that true, contrite and lasting faithful repentance to the true God of the Bible is the evidence of being made alive to bear a love of good, not the cause of being made alive.
2. Thou shalt not deny the exclusivity of the Lord Jesus Christ, because He is the only name under heaven whereby men must be saved, and furthermore the Lord your God denies salvation through any religious men of old and to come. Hear O graceless humanity, understand, that if someone does not place their personal trust in the divine, all-pleasing Only Beloved Son as the only eternal self-existent God-man, there is no hope of eternal redemption. The Lord your God is well-pleased only in the all-sufficient Lord Jesus Christ, and do not embrace any form of modified universalism as John Paul II believed in teaching modified universalism in Crossing The Threshold of Hope. Hear, O people of the land, do not submit to the religious hypocrisy, doctrinal tyranny and the imaginations of men concerning the Vatican in Rome. It is wiser and better to submit your soul to the anchor of Divine Scripture alone then to submit one’s soul to the spiritual fraud of Romanism. Hear, O ye people, the Lord your God also warns you with a great word of caution: do not lose your identity of the Reformed Faith as a Christian, Protestant believer: that is, many kiss the ring of the Pope by ecumenical dealings. Where are Luther’s Lutherans? They have compromised and kissed the ring. The Lord your God forbids any to submit to the Popes at Rome, or any lesser status, for the Reformers of old rejected the position of the Pope as that antichrist (i.e., The London Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689). Beware of the leaven (the teaching) of the Popes, councils, and other various false teachers, theologians and apologists. As Christ was rejected by the opposing Jewish leadership of His day, so, too, was Hus and Luther rejected by the opposing Roman leadership of their day.
3. Thou shalt not believe in Tritheism (three separate gods), Unitarianism (the Father alone is God), Polytheism (many gods), and Modalism (denying the distinctions of the Three Persons): believe ye, therefore, embrace, and cherish in the undying love of the belief in the Triune Majesty (God is one in essence, three in person). The Lord your God forbids you to think that the Trinitarian teaching about God is a matter of personal preference. The Lord your God forbids the denial of belief in the Father (neither preceding nor begotten), the Son (the only begotten God), and the Spirit (who preceeds from the Father and the Son). Commit thyself to the Athanasian Creed (a subordinate standard to Divine Scripture) that speaks of the divine truth of the Holy and Blessed Trinity (the Triune God exists from everlasting to everlasting). Therefore the Father is the First Person of the Trinity, the Son is the God-man (two natures: human and divine in one Person: Christ: The Lord your God forbids you to believe that Christ is a mere man or merely a great man (Atheistic Religion), that Jesus is not the Messiah (Judaism), that Christ must have your cooperation before saving you (Arminianism), a holy prophet of Allah (Muslims), an exalted angel (Jehovah’s Witnesses), the spirit-brother of Lucifer (Mormonism), or adding to Christ baptismal regeneration, purgatory, the sacraments, the intercession of the saints and the treasury of merit (Romanism). The Almighty King is the Second Person of the Trinity, and the Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity. Hear all the earth, each divine Person is co-equal, co-essential and co-eternal in deity, power and glory. Believe the Trinity in Unity and the Unity in Trinity, and yet, do not be deceived, false religions (i.e., Romanism) deny the true Gospel yet teaches the Trinity. The Lord your God forbids His people to worship with the Romanists (or like-minded “believers”) because the Gospel of the Almighty Trinity in Divine Scripture (Romans 4:1-8; 4:22-25) is denied, rejected and accursed in accord with the Council of Trent expressed herein (it stands to this day but perhaps a black pope may reverse it?). The Lord your God testified in the writings of Paul that any Gospel contrary to his preaching in God’s Almighty Word must be accursed (i.e., Romanism). Hear, ye people, it is not necessary to believe the Marian dogmas of Rome, for they are the imaginations of men, traditions of men based in foolishness, and they are not necessary for belief in the Gospel of Christ in Divine Scripture alone.
4. Thou shalt not distort the Gospel with the imaginations of men, including denying that justification is by faith alone in Christ alone from grace alone based on Scripture alone. The Lord your God does not accept that justification is by faith and works, but a faith without works is dead. O chief sinners of the Earth, understand, that our good works do not add to the only all-acceptable merit of Christ alone, but they do show their changed and regenerated heart to seek to please the Almighty Trinity, for God’s elect sheep were ordained beforehand to walk in them with all humility, devotion and reverence before God motivated by His Almighty, all-sufficient and all-powerful grace in the all-powerful Word.
5. Thou shalt not deny the superlative holiness of the Almighty Three In One, because without the holiness of God, sinners would not have the Surety in His Word and in Christ, about the promise of His divine, heavenly and true salvation solely in Christ. The Lord your God is holy; O sinners of the Earth do not believe you are good in anyway, because in comparison to God you are infinitely worse then you suppose, and man is utterly incapable of availing goodness before a holy and just God. It is not right to be happy in sin but rather it is better to be miserable and mourn over sin because God is a God of awesome holiness. The Lord your God says that the only proper response to God’s holiness is true, contrite and faithful repentance to the true God of Jesus Christ in the Bible alone. Therefore O sinners, live your life in light of God’s holiness not in light of man’s nature. The Lord your God teaches in His Word that God’s wrath is accomplished from His holiness, righteousness and perfection. Those who have the abiding wrath of God upon them have no regard for the true understanding of the holiness of God in His holy Word, and are devoid of the true personal, belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. Understand this truth, ye people, that God would not be truly good if He was not holy, and nor would God be truly good if He did not exercise wrath against the sin of man.
6. Thou shalt not deny the doctrine of the substitutionary atonement (His highest act of obedience) and particular redemption of the Lord Jesus Christ, but submit to His holy Word, and believe it with great love, devotion and commitment. Hear, O sinners of our lands, understand, that without the all-wisdom of God in repenting in accordance with Christ crucified, there would truly be no hope in the least. Cherish ye people this divine truth above any scheme of man (Romanism, and Greek Orthodoxy). The Lord your God teaches in His Word that it is an ever-surprising thing to be under the mercy of God in Christ, and yet, it is should not be shocking that all without personal belief in Christ are under the abiding wrath of Almighty God. The Lord your God rejects the abominable Roman Mass (and like-minded interpretations) as a stench in His nostrils, because the Mass is without the shedding of blood, and therefore, the Scriptures speak plainly, that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. Commit thyself unto the special remembrance of Christ’s all-acceptable and all-atoning death in the place of His chosen people in taking part in the Lord’s Supper (Communion). Communion is the remembrance of the Lord’s willful all-precious sacrifice, but the Communion itself never avails as an atonement for sin, nor does it continue on as an offering, but a thankful remembrance of His most precious death of the Most High Christ. The Lord your God forbids anyone to accept or take part in the belief or practice of the Roman Mass, but to firmly embrace the all-true work of Christ applied to the elect of God by the Sovereign Spirit will be perfected in heaven as glorified saints, and those who have His all-pleasing, justifying righteousness from His atonement will never be lost though there is remaining corruption, and furthermore, the sins of all of the elect of God are wholly (past, present and future) placed on Christ alone. The Lord your God forbids any to deny the bodily resurrection and ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ from His Divine Word, and His matchless resurrection verifies His saving atonement for the sin of His people, and He ascended from His own power in triumphant victory in accord with the Father’s will. Therefore remember His body in His free death on the Cross for His people at Communion, for only it (His actual atonement) avails before God as a sweet, smelling aroma, well-pleasing to God the Father. The Lord your God forbids God’s people to accept the Roman belief that the Virgin Mary suffered redemptively for God’s elect sheep. Surely she suffered in emotional, mental and physical agony to see her Precious Son suffer so greatly at the Cross. But the Lord your God of Jesus Christ points you to His Only All-Acceptable Son not to His mother; the Well-pleased Son of the Father bore the debt of His precious people. Remember this blessed, true hope, that in glory His people will wear the all-sweet robes of Christ’s perfect righteousness where no sin will ever threaten the all-peace, all-unity and all-purity of the Eternal City.
7. Thou shalt not deny that complete unworthiness of man in the divine teaching of the total inability, and total depravity of mankind. The Lord your God declares that Christ alone has the complete worthiness in and of Himself that solely avails before God the Father, and furthermore no other alleged “merit” or “righteousness” of a sinner, saint or angel avails before God the Father. O fallen humanity, understand, that all righteousness of sinners is completely under the condemnation of God, and it does not avail before God the Father as acceptable, but it is soiled, tainted and mingled with infinite sin in the sight of Almighty God.
8. Thou shalt not deny the only all-acceptable, imputed, all-sufficient, all-meritorious life and death of the God-man (that is, His unified righteousness in the passive and active obedience of Christ the King); and His all-pure and all-sinless righteousness of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Lamb of God. The Lord your God declares that the gift of righteousness of the Incarnate Substitute is received by empty hands of the true, living and authentic faith alone.
9. Thou shalt not believe in a repentance of attrition (that is, because of the threat of punishment), because it is not acceptable before God, for only contrite repentance is acceptable before a holy and just God. The Lord your God forbids anyone to pretend “repentance” unto the true God, or even a false God, or actually and sincerely repent to a false God, and claim “It is the God of Divine Scripture.” Furthermore, the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Christ forbids anyone to “prayer a pray of intercession” to the Virgin Mary, saints or even unto angels, because the Lord your God is all-sufficient, and God the Father, the Ancient of Days, willingly provides His chosen few with the perfect, unfailing, undying, and only acceptable intercession: the Incarnate Intercessor, Jesus Christ the King of Israel (it is forbidden by the Divine Writ that we should think of the Virgin Mary as some sort of “go-between” between Christ and the sinner). Hear O men of depravity, understand, that the Bible forbids making excuses in repentance (that is, embrace a no excuse repentance), and only commit one’s self to general repentance; yet, general repentance is acceptable before God, covering your whole life, but it does not end there; therefore, He also forbids the neglect of on-going particular repentance. Therefore O unworthy people, commit thyself to a committed, devoted and fervent repentance, bearing fruit in forsaking all various sins of corruption: do not engage thyself in reckless and intentional sin of the same sort, yet, struggling with sin is commonplace for godly people, but it should never be an excuse to sin more with license. Remember, chosen people of the Lord, true Christians, have freedom from sin because of Christ but not freedom to sin: do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil. The wicked one, ye people, advises sinning with license against a holy and just God, and claiming “God gives more grace.” The Lord your God forbids this abominable teaching, but approves and commands the way of humility to abound in the Almighty grace of God.
10. Thou shalt not deny unconditional election and the preservation (or perseverance) of the saints, because God has chosen His people without the foreseen act of faith and repentance (that is, God does not chose His people on that basis), and He freely chose in and of Himself solely according to His good pleasure to save His people before the foundation of the world in eternity passed, and upon that perfect, sovereign, only acceptable basis of His all-acceptable choice in righteousness, truth and perfection, do men in time and space only at the all-acceptable appointed time according to and with what seems good to God alone, have a continual, lasting, non-reckless and enduring faith and repentance, and never shall it fail though storms, and floods come, and though the cruelty of Satan and demons abound, and the relentless, cowardice attacks of the “Almighty” reprobate flourish and beasts assail, Christ the Everlasting Sovereign, keeps His own for all time and forevermore for the praise of His glorious grace, mercy, lovingkindness and compassion. God, ye people, knows better than any, why He chooses person C over person B, but we do not know why He chose His people in the first place. The Lord your God teaches that the choice of God in electing poor, helpless and defiled sinners, is always unto holiness, and never unto wickedness, sin, transgression or iniquity, and God thereby preserves all of the elect from every tribe, tongue, people and nation without failure of true, genuine and established faith.
Amen and amen.
Submit thyself to the Word of God alone but be faithful in the teaching of the Divine Word. The truth of God’s Scripture is plainly seen in the treasures of the Word. Remain committed to the Scriptural truth of doctrinal integrity in Reformed Theology revealed in the Blessed Word. Do not be carried away with every wind of doctrine, but be centered upon, and live your life according to, the power, purity and perpetuity (clearness) of God’s Word in the undestroyable Book. Here is a lessen: do not become unsatisfied with God’s precious truth. You do not need the imaginations of men to satisfy your heart. Rather, you need the divine artifact of history: the Word of God and the Spirit of God. Reformed Orthodox doctrine is more valuable then the greatest gem, silver or gold, and even life itself. May you be blessed by God’s Almighty grace to prosper in knowledge and humility to please the Almighty will of God the Holy Trinity!